Wednesday 19 November 2014

How do you forget...

So easily,the things you love to do?
I went to Ashridge today for the first time in weeks,and I just loved it! Which truly should not come as a shock,but when I don't go for a few weeks,I forget! Duh! 

The reason for the unexpected trip there was this...


A puncture on the van :( I think that is the first puncture I've ever had,and luckily one of my neighbours sorted it out for me,because I am a total embarrassment to feminism in that I can't/wouldn't change it myself lol.


Piggy looking very pissed off and cold at the start of the walk.



Walking till sunset is such a great way to end the day,except when I freaked myself out in the woods at the end of the walk,there was loads of noises in amongst the trees and bushes,which was probably deer,but I totally scared myself about it lol!


This is what it looked like when I arrived :) so pretty! 


The mist began rolling in as the light faded.


Back on top if the hill and above the mist it was still quite light.


We were surrounded by sheep for a lot of the walk.


Had to play chicken with the sheep a few times to get them to move off the path lol.


The are deer everywhere up there at the moment!


Back home and you can practically tell the temperature by how tightly Floozie is scrunched into a little ball lol.


Mr B is back having tiny walks again.

I finally got my hands on Jessie J the wonderful little Beagle. She is such a gentle little person! I took her to work to give her a bath and trim her nails,and she was an angel for all of it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment