Sunday 16 November 2014

New neighbour...


This beautiful little beagle moved in two doors along from us,I've always loves beagles..from afar,the hound tendency to follow their nose would annoy me lol.


Me my girls and Jessie and her owner went for our first walk this evening,the dogs all got along fine,and Jessie J loved having some dog friends :)


Shady had been to work with me all day today,and we stopped into the big local pet shop on the way home.
I bought a different,less complete raw food for the dogs to try and figure out what is setting the allergic response in Bug.
I fed him dry food this morning,and it was the first meal time for days which he didn't have a reaction an hour or two after eating.
My other dogs have been a bit itchy lately too,so I've put them all onto the other raw too,and they are less itchy tonight too. I would be suprised and disappointed if the brand I've been using has changed it's ingredients and is making them itchy,we'll have to wait and see.



Mookie and her daddy,she's such a daddy's girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment