Wednesday 12 November 2014

Competition heel work...

It is my absolute nemesis! But I have embarked on a mission to achieve it with all 3 of my dogs.
It's going to be tough...particularly for Shady who really has a shockingly bad amount of rear end awareness lol. That coupled with the fact that I have lured just about everything he has ever learned,and I baby him terribly and have very low expectations when I train him.
Which is all pretty ridiculous,as he loves to work and is greedy and toy mad .what is wrong with me? 
So this is why I have set myself this challenge..let's see how I do ;)

Julia and I hade a great lesson with kamal yesterday,where I am learning the 'secrets' of the perfect heel position lol,and good grief it is technical stuff!
As in agility my T Rex arms are a problem lmao!! 


Mookie and Django in London,waiting for their lesson πŸ˜ƒ


Shady and Floozie had their lesson at home..of course the Foof,who is literally aware of every single square inch of her body,nailed the swinging her booty into heel position lol


One of my all time favourite customers,Delta 😍


The Boar and The Bears had a nice run yesterdayπŸ˜ƒ 



Bella is another one of my favourites,like Delta..ball mad and no sense of self preservation,just like I like 'em.


Poor old B,another week recovering from knee surgery. Stitches out tommorow.


A group shot from today πŸ˜ƒ


Little Sunny D πŸ˜ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment