Friday 7 November 2014

Bug watch day 3...


I've spent the day at home on Bug watch today. I hope that one day I can look back at this blog and think 'oh yeah I'd forgotten all about how long it took to fix Bug's leg' because it will all be in the past,but right now I don't feel so sure 😞

He's been happily chilling all day,and even put his paw down for a little bit whilst standing in his cage.

I gave up and played for a while in the garden with the other dogs. I don't like playing out there once the weather has gotten wet,I CANNOT bare the mud pit that the dogs would make the garden into if allowed to play out there in the winter.
It's really quite hard to realise that it's only 6 or 7 weeks rille Christmas,because last week we had temperatures in the 20's,crazy! So unless the cold weather drags into April next year,I think this winter will seem to pass by quickly.



But look at this face... Who could say no to playing with him when he looks at you like this?! This photo really sums Shady up 😃




Mookie is such a yapper! Look at her back there lmao yap yap YAP!! 



She's a party girl though! 


Double tuggy 😃

The Foof is not really in these pics,she was too busy being cross about the cold weather! 


No comments:

Post a Comment