Wednesday 18 December 2013

Working dogs...

Well just dog who come to work with me at the moment.I did a teeny tiny bit of training with them today,real basic stuff.
Teaching Shady and The Foof to roll over,Mookie to put her paw in her face,and Bug to stop being so impulsive and 'OH MY GOD LIFE IS SOO EXCITING ALL OF THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Floozie got the roll over in a few minutes,she is hilarious,she was practically doing double rolls,and vaults when she worked out how to get the treat.Hahahha she just cracks me up!

Shady I went really slow with,not because I mother him and don't raise my criteria quickly enough...I would never do that ;) But he happily offered raising himself into a half a roll over after a few minutes,oh and I refreshed his memory about the 'put your head down' cue.
I love his little expression when he's trying to work something out,its so cute,its very like his 'hungry face' which is also very cute!
He does make me laugh if he gets too frustrated or I don't give him a break to think,he's like fine,'I'm gonna have to nip you mummy,its nothing personal tho' ;) Bad Pointy!
Mookie I just draped a litte streamer thingy off of the Christmas tree on her face and marked and rewarded her when she brushed it off with her paw,easy peasey,she is a very smart girl.
She was making me die too,doing multiple roll overs as she was pretty convinced that was what I must be after to start with.she was yipping and a yapping through her frustration...she has to get the last word in that one!
I just did some 'Its yer choice' with Bug...it hurt quite a lot lol.Being 'boxed' by him!But he got it,so funny to see him have to think,he doesn't have to do that much of that in his life,but he really loves learning :)

They got to meet and play with Layla the Beagle,who I could easily snatch..she is so headstrong and bad...she'd fit right in here!She quite fancies Shady,and follows him around whining when he ignores her.She had a game with bug and Foof,but Mookie was playing hard to get and didn't play lol.

Besties...more like Beasties!

Mookie playing hard to get..check out Layla's tail.

Mum is armed with a crutch because she is awaiting a knee replacement,it works well to keep Bug back...she kept saying 'No Buzz don't jump on me' lols who the fuck is Buzz?!
The impulse control work,plus the crutch made for a calm B....look how hot he is hahaha being calm is hard work for Bug!


Space is at a premium next to me,but Foof doesn't take no for an answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment