Sunday 15 December 2013

Randomness...

Waking up with Mookie around is incredibly annoying....she is already SO ready to get up and get going!All the other dogs would quite happily stay in bed as long as you want to,but no not Mookie Moo....or 'Flim Flam' which is her new nickname hehhee.


Foof was also being annoying this weekend.I thought she was being quiet,so I went to see what she was doing.What she was doing was finishing a big bag of Revels,as fast as she could because she realised  I was onto her hahhaha.Little bitch had jumped the baby gate into the bedroom and stole the off the side.I blame Pete...I know better than to leave food out!

Shady sleeping as I groom a WHFT,they always end up covered in other dogs fur as the big dog drier blows it all over the place.

How to annoy a Flim Flam....put a chuckit ball in the holy roller hahha.

How to have such a laugh that you nearly wee yourself?....Put Bug's head inside a holy roller hahahha!

'Tara' a beautiful Husky I started a transport run on a few weeks ago.

Slinky Sunlight aka Sunny,Sunny D,Sandra D! All fat and fluffy for winter :)



Bug squished in another toy...not as funny as the holy roller sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment