Tuesday 10 December 2013

Heaven isn't a half pipe........

Cos I saw Mookie in heaven today,and there was no skateboarding anywhere!

I took her and The Foof down the woods at lunchtime,and there were just dozens and dozens of damned squirrels EVERY where!!! Mookie was loving it,running flat out from tree to tree,she would die a happy girl,if once,just once she could catch a squirrel!
Alas for her,but not for the squirrels she can't catch them.....they are very lucky that they live mostly in the trees,else they would be in BIG trouble!!

After the rampage I went to Partners and stocked up on some raw bones.I got Flooz a nice big knuckle bone,and Mookie and Shadbag had a beef rib each.I don't get Shady the big ones cos he is a big wimp and tends to walk around with the big ones looking stressed haha,and Mookie gets bored after a while and leaves it,but if allowed stands with her eye on the bone from a distance,then when the others have finished theirs and so much look at 'hers' she flies over and guards it,the little bitch haha.

Flooz spent a couple of hours on hers and I took it off of her as she looked like she may have dropped dead of heat stroke at any second,as with everything else in her life,she goes about eating that bone in a very full on way.Crazy lil Mofo!

Mookie finished her rib,and after about half hour,in which Shady STILL hadn't finished his and was starting to wander round with it looking stressed out 'OMG I don't want my bone,I just can't manage it,but no one else must have it' so I gave that to Mookle to.All in all Mookie has had a very good day lol.

I bought some Ziwi Peak food for training the dogs today>Having put Flooz on Honey's raw and for the first time in her life seeing her have no squinty,slightly watery eyes,I was really reluctant to use other foods and treats for training,as everything affects her eyes.Will start using the Ziwi Peak tommorow and see how it goes.Its air dried so is really soft and maleable and perfect for breaking up to train with.
I also got some Pina collada fragranced shampoo for the dogs today and bather Dylan with it,he smelt gorgeous!So my lot are for it in the next few days :)

Just the best boy ever...even if he can't even manage a mere rib bone!



'I got a bone almost as big as my head!'

Mookie looking evil with her bone.She is wearing a new leather collar,as her pretty little canvas number has worn a ring of f her neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment