Thursday 19 December 2013

May the B be with us....

Mr B is Pete's dog through and though,and I have always kept a strong emotional distance
from him,which is sad really,and I've never done it with another dog before...and I will never do it again.
But...I'm sneakily stealing him hehehe,when we had Mindy and this lot I didn't take them many places all together,but would split them into 2 groups,with B and Mindy getting the least time out of me.
Well since Mindy has gone and Pete an I are back together,I'm dragging thay ooogly red
dog with me everywhere I go too :)
He's so funny,if a little annoying at times.He's so strong,full on and impulsive sometimes,but
when there's nothing much going on,he's just a great boy.
He's never been one for fetching,he likes to chase stuff,but no one ever taught him to bring things
back,so he doesn't.But since I take him to work,whilst I am grooming,he'll sidle up to me with a
 toy.and I'll act all astonished,like I am just blown away by the fact that he has bought a toy over to me,
and now he'll bring it over.I'll have a little tug with it,and let go,and he'll stand there wagging like mad,
and looking at me hoping I'll have another tug with him lol.

Today because he was cold and the sunny patch was on the grooming table...he got up on it...
whilst I was grooming someone!He is such a twit.

The workforce :)

The message to B is clear for all to see.

Ooo ooo ooo the black man mane is beginning to fill in :)

Naughty B,he jumped up onto the table whilst I was drying Tia,because that was where the only sunny patch of the room was!
No room at the inn for poor Piggy!

She squeezed in in the end.You can tell its cold,because Mookie let her snuggle against her...Mookie has personal space issues lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment