Wednesday 11 December 2013

Another day off...

These are getting so common these days,maybe I'll even shut up about mentioning them now ;) Hahahha.
I slept for 12 hours straight! 12 flipping hours! I think that is a record for me.
I took the dogs out for an hour,very nice recalls for some Ziwi! Mookie is so good as a hard distraction,as the other 2 little fuckers want so badly to chase her,I shoulda called her Bait or Lure,poor thing.
Anyway Ziwi is higher value than chasing Mookie,we had a great time.
The weather was great too,cold but sunny and beautiful blue skies,just perfect.

My best friends :)


Eyes are a little squinty and watery today,not sure if its the Ziwi Peak,or something she had yesterday,like the froth out of my coffee,her bone?Will see tommorow,all she's had today is raw and Ziwi.




Eyes on the prize.

I love it up the hills,the paths remain grassy and clean,even in the winter.



I see some man mane!!! A few straggly hairs on their own at the moment,but they are a coming :)

Just love this girl....she's such a nutter!

Can you tell I live near an airprort?!

By the end of the walk the mist was starting to roll in.


'We love the Ziwi Peak...GIVE GIE GIVE!!!

On lead for a bit because there were Jack Russells on the rampage!You can just about see a white blob near the hedges.

I went home a different way so they got some road walking at the end of the walk.I am constantly disgusted by how much dog mess there is in the estate I live,I have never been to a place which is so filthy :( It is all over,not only the grass verges,but the pavement as well.Today I was walking past a school,and there was just a huge pile of dog mess,I couldn't leave it there,and got a bag out and picked it up,and was thanked by some parents waiting to collect there kids from the school.I don't know how this problem can be tackled here,as I never see the offending owners!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicola!


    My name is Tammy. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I just wasn't sure how else to reach you. I sincerely apologize if this comes across as spam, that is not the intent. With Christmas just around the corner, I thought you might be interested in our latest infographic "Are You A Doggie for Christmas Kind of Mom?". You can view it at Flickr.com: http://www.flickr.com/photos/106131018@N08/11241972855/ (Preview) . FYI (in case you're not familiar) Flickr.com is owned by Yahoo!. It's a very safe site and won't hurt your computer. To download the infographic right click on it and Flickr will show you some options.

    If you like this infographic and want to share it with your readers, please feel free to do so. The only thing that we ask in return is that you link back to TheUncommonDog dot com in some way from your post.

    As a way of showing our appreciation to those who choose to share the infographic, I'd be happy to spread the word about the blog post by linking to it from our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages. Just let me know that you posted it and send me the link.

    If you'd like to be removed from our contact list, please let me know.

    Happy Holidays!
    Tammy Sexton
    Marketing Coordinator
    Tammy at TheUncommonDog dot com

    ReplyDelete