Thursday 17 January 2013

We like to move it,move it............

Photos from this mornings run :) We were only out for around 45 mins,but the dogs had a good run,met a Border Collie,and I got some photos :)





Mookie is wearing the recently refound Dogs Trust  bandana.The Dogs Trust is a huge rescue organisation here in the UK,and its where Mookie came from,she was born at one of their centres.








See this cute photo? See how the Foof has her eye on something?Well yeah it was my glove,which I was foolishly teasing her with to get a photo of her jumping.I got more than I bargained for,she jumped up,smashed into the camera and nearly gave me a black eye lmao!

Yeah this hurt..............quite a lot!!


Shadders loves to eat the snow :)


Eeeewww Shadders drooling!


I can't wait till the better weather and lighter nights come.It is going to be fantastic to be able to take the dogs up there for a run when I arrive home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment