Thursday 3 January 2013

A camera,a big ass hill,a chukkit,3 dogs and 20 mins....

Came together to create this post.

I had the afternoon off...amazing! I was home in the daylight! It was crappy weather,but I didn't let that deter me from taking my camera out.It was just good old fashioned throwing a ball for your dogs,but they loved it and I loved it.....I love it when a plan comes together!

There was one not so nice incident whereby I threw the ball into the middle of the thorniest,most aggressive bushes you have ever seen!The dogs couldn't get in to get it,so I had to.
I got stuck in the bush by my hair for a while which made me swear quite a lot,and gave me fresh determination to get my bloody ball back!!
I used the Flinger in a machette like manner,and in a fit of anger,hacked my way into the bush.
It wasn't ready to give in that easily though,and I have quite a few deep scratches to prove that it fought back!I did win in the end though,and the ball lived to see another Fling,so alls well that ends well.
The dogs are so fit,I can barely walk up that hill without passing out at the top from lack of oxygen,and here they are,running up and down it after the ball like pro athletes!
I have now got 3 tired dogs,one snoring loudly :)


THROW IT!!!!










BRAKE!!!!

A Piggy and her bally.

Lol I got it stuck in a little tree.




Searching for it in the bushes....


Erm yeah,Shady?? They have it!

Hot Piggy!

Spot the dogs?

I'm SO happy to have got the flat right next to this place...this is the ugly side of it,but it is just a great place for the dogs.

Mooks is SO cute!She looks like she's really concentrating here.


Happy dog is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment