Friday 11 January 2013

Another boring day...

Another full day working at the kennels,so we haven't done anything exciting.Played in the garden with the Newfies for half hour,then played in the runs at the kennels at lunchtime.
I have 2 days off now,and shock horror I'm gonna train the dogs tommorow,and on Sunday The Foof and I are entered in a show,and going along to support my friend Becky and her Collie Sixx there too.
I got another breed for my photo challenge,the Border Terrier,we have several at work which belong to 3 of the staff members,they are a great breed :)

Typical poses.Shady holding a toy,Floozie ripping up a toy,and Mookie running round and round them!

Haha wrinkly chops,and a blur of a Mookie shooting past.


Dylan.

'Gots my ball,gots my ball tra la la la la'



The neighbours annoying Collies were kicking off because they started a car,they're so irritating.

Waaa,where has all Shady's hair gone again.I may have to stop being in denial,and accept that the man main is not coming back post neutering.:(

Little Seamus another of the staffs dogs.

Mookie chatting to the bosses dogs,Tulli the JR,and Riff the Border Terrier.


'Unlucky everybody,you on the inside still,we are free!'

Little old Kaya.Nearly 15 years old now,and mum to Riff the Border Terrier in the other photo.
 After work I went to dinner at Pete's,and took the dogs with me.Bug was very pleased to see his sisters,not so much Shady.

'Hey I can hear my sisters in the garden!'

The girls were very happy to be reunited with their sofa in front of the log burner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment