Saturday 12 January 2013

Fun afternoon.....

The dogs and I hit the road this afternoon and rocked up to Beckalar's agility field for some fun this afternoon.
Becky kindly worked the Foof as I have a problem with my knee,and working the Foof can be tough on a persons body!
She worked Foof on weaves,entries,contacts and turns.
Flooz has had a couple of months off agility,and was just loving it!!!She looked wicked!
I just gave Shady and Mookie a good blast with the flinger.

Wwwaaaa Foofie attack lol.She is actually tuggin here!





Nice tight turn,right against the wing....unlike Mookie!

Weave Pig,weaave!

Foof hasn't weaved aside from once or twice in the last couple of months,and popped out a few times.

Nailing them :)

2o2o.

Tugging on the contact for her reward.

Wwwwhhhheeeeeee!

Wait Pig.



Foof and Beckalar executing a Ketschker turn,nice and tight Foof :)


Poor ol' Foof had to get a drink in the tummel during a break.
 Sixx got to do some training too,her and Becky are really coming into their own as a partnership now,and as I predicted,Becky has overtaken me as an agility handler :)




















I now have 3 nice tired dogs,and we're all enjoying our first evening at home this while week :)

1 comment:

  1. What lush tight turns from the pig! Brilliant pics too - love Sixx on the dog walk!

    ReplyDelete