Saturday 19 January 2013

More snow.....and rare breeds.....

We have quite a few of the rarer KC reg breeds in at the kennels at the moment.So I'm getting pics for my project.
This boy,Zakkie,is a rare breed...any guesses? (Answer 2 pics down)



(He's a Black Russian Terrier,and I tell you what,he is not a dog you take liberties with!)

This is Jasper (carrott cos he's a red head lol!) He's an eight month old Irish Setter.Very typical of the breed,happy,out going,extrovert,and he loves the other dogs :)
On Monday I'll get pics of Martha and Charlie,who are a Wire Haired Vizsla,and a Pointer.we were saying at the kennels the other day how the Pointer (English) seems to have fallen out of favour,and the Germans taken over.

Why the long face Jasper?! haha

I had to get a colleague to restrain him for pics lol.

'Wwwhhhaaaa get off me!!'






 Lenny is still with us :( I make certain we do a good walk (cycling is out in this weather!),some playing and some kissin and a huggin every day that I'm at work :)

'Stop kissing me in front of everyone woman...you're embarrassing me!!'

Love him :)

Vampire Foofie!!

Womble nose!!


Uh oh Shadders....u about to loose your sticky!


Mookie is alot less forceful than the Foof.

But she knows how to get what she wants......like all the girls in this family ;)




And she is off and running!

Mookie is bait!

'I know that bitch is behind me....but she's not having my stick!!'

Foofle having evil thoughts of beating up her brother to steal his stick!

'I'm only not mugging you  because mum is watching boy!'




SO happy in the snow! 

The kennel lane,we don't get many people venturing down the lanes in this weather so get to have the place to ourselves...no other dog walkers,runners,horse riders,cyclists etc......its ours,all ours bwahahaha!

Shady thinks we should have snow every single day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment