Thursday 1 December 2011

More paradiso....

These pics are a couple of weeks ago,I took Flooz,B and Mindy down to Paradiso for a good rampage.i just wanted to wear them out,and enjoy the lovely sunny day.
We played fetch,tug,they went in the river,and just ran and ran and ran...perfect! :O)

'Woohoo best toy ever!' Its an old shoe sole,which they had a right laugh with,the weirdos!!!




'Give me the bottle!!!'


Bug LOVES tyres,he like to jump on them,pull them around,and mostly scream at them!!




Just a hangin around!










Floozie has become really attached to this old red kong which we found on a walk.I love finding toys on walks,I feel it goes some small way to make up for all the balls on ropes which I have thrown and got stuck in various trees over the years,only to have to abandom there to their fate.







No comments:

Post a Comment