Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas comes to the park....

Last weekend as Pete was smashing the chimney up to make way for the new log burner,and generally making lots of noise and mess I put 4 of the dogs in the kennels for the weekend.
We kept Floozie at home with us,as she's little,plus I would hate to have no dog all weekend.
On Saturday morning Pete and I took her to the local park for a run and photo shoot.The weather wasn't very nice,still frosty so by rights I think we should have blue skies and sunshine,but it was over cast and drizzly.

What did she find to play with?Very seasonal little veg.:)




'Woohoo a brussel sprout!!' (maybe I should buy my dog more toys?!)







'I'm a gonna kill you! bwahahaha'




As you can see the sprout was losing its leaves,and its grip on life:(




This last 'death shake' finished it off!RIP sprout.



So we had to bust out a toy instead.I've had this pretty little toy for a few years,I'm suprised it lasted to long.Notice the word lasted,past tense.

'Come on daddy pull it!!!'




The little pretty toy was suprisingly strong.




Flying Foof!




Wwwwhhheeeeeeeeee!!!




The local youth club backs onto the park,and I like to see what new graffitti has been put up.i really like graffitti,I wish we had more of it around here.




She's watching a Jack Russell leave who had come over to have a sniff with her.




I asked Pete to pretend...yes PRETEND to throw it so we could get some nice photos of the Foof jumping about looking excited.




This is the kind of shot I was planning on getting,but only managed the 2..




But then he threw it!!!!???? (by accident)





It got stuck in a tree,way too high to recover it!Made me and Floozie really mad!!!!

You can just about see it here,hanging almost exactly in tthe middle of the shot.RIP pretty purple and yellow toy :( ( we were mad at daddy!)




Poor Flooz starting climbing trees to try and find her toy.(we were still mad with daddy)




After the demise of both the sprout and the toy,we had to make do with playing with a big stick...




BOING!! Floozie finds life in mid air a lot more exciting than life on all 4 feet!




Doing her 'tiptoe' for the reward of the stick.







Floozie (and Bug) likes to bring what they find on walks home with them,so the stick came home with us.

'Daddy you've got the lead tied around it stoopid!'



2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I bet she loved being the only dog for a little while.

    I can't believe you have 9 ferrets! I love the crazy guys and it's amazing how they just multiply. 3 seemed to be a nice number, but it's always "what's 1 more?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i know,we only had 1 ferret 4 years ago!
    All of ours are rescues,we have a big rescue problem with them over here these days :(
    I'd have more,but don't have the time for them,but feel good that in total we've rescued 10,I adore them!

    ReplyDelete