Tuesday 26 March 2013

Too many photos!

A cajillion photos from the past few weeks!

Happiest dog ever :)


Everyone meeting Lenny.


Bertie....let me out of here! Foof....whatever!



Lenny and Foof fancied each other!






Happy Ella!

Country life shot....a fire,a car under a cover,and a Pied pony in the next field lol

Everyone looking pissed off cos it is SO damn cold and wet!!!



I would love one day to have dogs which can play without it sounding like an organised dog fight!




Miss Piggy helping with the housework!


I've been out fixing up my little garden a bit.....the dogs were very er 'helpful' too!







Must have been an interesting bit of news here :)





Bwahahahahhaha!!! One of my favourite photos ever!! check out Foof's teethies!






















The workforce at work with me :)

Sunny the Ferret checking out the dog food!



Foof is very particular about her bed making!

I've found....ridiculousy after about 5 years how to change some stuff on my camera...and I love the results :)

Tug with me mummy!

Love this!


His Ovcharka impression!

This is what all the snarling was really about...I was winding him up with this sock haha!




Vicious Pointy!!




2 comments: