Tuesday 19 March 2013

Running.......behind!

I have fallen way behind with blogging again...my bad.
Life has been so busy again lately,we had one sunny warm spring day,and my phone rang non stop with people booking their dogs in for grooming.
I'm also training for the Warrior Adrenalin Race (WAR) which I'll be running in in April,so I've been training and running alot.
Not done a lot of agility lately,the 2 lessons I've had booked have both been rained off,and even Beckalar's field is too soggy to train in :(

I'm dog sitting Miss Ella again,just for a week,we've just been up the hills with the Chukitt for an hour.My God,Floozie LOVES the Chukitt,she screams and chatters whilst I'm preparing to throw the ball,and she's come home covered in scratches and thorns,which I've just spent ages looking for all over her,she is hardcore when she plays Chukitt,NOTHING will stop her getting that ball first.
Her and Shady managed to both get it at once,and were tugging on it,after a bit she let out a low squeal but didn't let go,Shady had the ball...THROUGH her lip!! Poor little girl has a puncture in her lip,not quite all the way through.Last time Ella was here,her and Ella both got to the ball at the same time and Ella punctured her lip the other side,and poor Foof got an abscess from it,hopefully she won't get another from the Shady 'attack' lol.

Shady AND Mookie are going to flyball next Monday....I CANNOT wait,Mookie is gonna be THRILLED!!!
She's only tried it at fares and have a go places,and runs around 4.6 - 4.8 with no training.Its her 2 favourite things.......running flat out in straight lines,and tennis balls......Mookie HEAVEN :) :) Plus I'm going to let her squeal and yap and get excited,which I don't do at agility.
Shadders doesn't mind what sport or training he does,so long as it involves a reward with tugging,and me :)
Tommorow eve I hope to get on with some of the challenges from a cool training group on Facebook,they have some really inventive behaviours to teach....like blowing bubbles in water! lol

Also hope to have the time and the energy to edit the dozens of new photos I have,and update here.
Till then,here's one photo from todays run.


No comments:

Post a Comment