Saturday 30 March 2013

Real live sunshine!!!

We've had it off and on for 2 days!! Incredible,and on a Bank Holiday weekend too.
I'm off to a show tommorow,but here's some pics,to show what we've been up to this weekend.

We stop near the kennels before work for the dogs to have a quick stretch of their legs before they have to wait for me in the van till lunchtime.You can see the girls ahead of me on the footpath/mudbath!








Don't mess with The Mama!


Shadder is such a good confident boy around other dogs,and was used MANY times as the stooge non reactive dog at the old training school I helped at.the 3 GSD's would go mental at him at the fence,and he would just stand there wagging his tail until they got bored going crazy,and actually sniffed and didn't react badly to him at all.Shady knows how to handle all dogs :)


Crap photo,but the one which comes closest to showing off her beautiful eyes,they are like jewels against the white coat!

Daughter Ruby.




Excuse the caravan in the background...someone is living in there whilst their new house is being built.


Shiney Happy Person!
 At lunch whilst I tidied the van out a bit to look for my Beautiful Beasties photography book...(which I LOVE) Shady dove into the van and stole 'The Foot'.....which is like catnip to Foofie.....or Foofnip bwahahaha.At training the other day,she would not leave The Foot to play with another toy...which is the first time in her life she's ever not switched from one toy to another with no issue....she is obsessed with The Foot.Dan (my trainer) said he'd never seen her be so opinionated about toys lol.
I love The Foot too :)

Keeping an eye out for the wicked little sister!

Foof got told off for trying to kill her brother to gain possession of The Foot,here she is after being told not to....'Must not look at brother or Foot or I will have to steal it from him!' lol


'No seriously Shady...give me the damn Foot back!'

I had to stop this tugging after getting a few photos...I feared for The Foot's well being...and knew that World War 3 would erupt if I left it to escalate!

No comments:

Post a Comment