Sunday 3 March 2013

Cat Clark photo session results :)


I couldn't be happier with the pics,and I'm planning to book another session once Shady has his full coat back.

The family :)

'Woo woo woo woo woo mummy!' This is So Floozie! :)

I am so happy with this one,love his eyes here.

Just hanging around!

Mr B looks much more erm handsome (?) when he is panting!

Mookie 'put your head down' :)

My handsome baby :) Wish I hadn't booked the session last minute with no time to groom him properley!Look at his scruffy chest!!

Weaving is HIGH on Shady's list of favourite things :)

This photo is one I will definatly treasure when Shady is no longer with us.Its so unique to him this move,he loves to grab me by the ankle when we play. (in a totally non sexual way in case anyone is wondering!)

Flying Piggy!

The Piggy screams in the weaves as she is frustrated that she can't get through them any quicker!

 Pete also came to my first agility lesson in 5 months...5 months!!! Mookie kept running off to him at the side of the field,which was nice to see,as she has been living half the week with me,and half with him.She is the only one of the 4 dogs which sees herself as 'ours' rather than either Pete's or mine.
At daddy's there are no rules,and she gets to sleep in the bed with him and Bug,so I think she is happy with the arrangement,and Bug is far happier having her there,rather than being the only dog.He's always lived in a house full of dogs.




My favourite from the shoot......the official break up shot lol. Its a year this month since we split up,we've had a few rocky patches,we've both learnt some lessons,and both realised we are probably the best friend the other one will have....but that we certainly aren't the best partner the other could have!We are still a family though....just a dysfunctional one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment