Tuesday 29 November 2011

Training...

I am SO happy with the way the little girls are working right now,which in turn i think must mean I am getting better too :)
Mookie is SO up for it these days,tugging like a crazy thing with her toy,really getting in touch with her inner Staffie!
Last night I just had the best session with both the girls,Mookie and me had a great session,just seemed to go so well,even when it went wrong lol.
Floozie is REALLY coming together now,her turns look great she really listens so well to me,(shame when i send her the wrong way tho)contacts are coming on,but Dan pointed out last night that she find putting her back feet back on the contact rewarding,so that is something i have to watch doesn't become a habit.But I'm not too worried as she's only done a handful of full dog walks and A frames.
I am tentativly thinking I may almost be ready to put her in some UKA shows after Xmas,just steeplechases,so just jumps and tunnels.I def need to do lots of UKA shows with her before I attempt KC shows.My attitude is just so relaxed at UKA,which is something I am going to have to maintain with her,as stress,me and Flooz will be a VERY bad combination!
Shady has some lessons booked for agility starting next week,so excited tht I'll be working him again!Also SO excited to be training him the 'new way',with rules and consistensy,and no stress :O)
Next year is going to be VERY exciting working all 3 dogs,and not to mention expensive lol.
I def would not work all 3 dogs each day at shows,probably do 2 day shows at the weekend,and work 3 runs in total for each dog spread over the 2 days.
So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment