Friday 4 November 2011

Country living...

Over the road from Paradiso is G and R's plot.
They keep chickens and sometimes piggies here,grow veg and generally live like 'The Good Life',but with common sense lol.
Pete and Tommy patched up most of the holes in Paradiso'a fencing,and Poppy,Bug and floozie ran around for a couple of hours whilst they worked.
I love this place already,but also love the fact that i have taken it on at this time of year.
The clocks have just gone back,so i have struggled to get there this week,but I can't wait till next summer when I can go there at 5 am and it be light,and stay there till 10 at night.
I am looking forward not only to having my agility field up and running,but also to just sitting down there next to the river with a good book,and let the dogs run and play for hours.






Bug is trying to subtly get near Pickle,sadly for Bug subtlty is not his strong point!!



Pretty Poppy.





I don't think there's many working Terriers who also roll over on command lol.



Tommy and his girls :O)



Safe with the chickens.



Poppy cooling down country stylie!



A part of the river in G and R's plot,this is upstream of my piece of river.These used to be water cress beds,that's why its divided up like it is.There is also a natural spring in there!



Here you can see a little of the water cress on the inside of the other plants.



We got most of the holes patched up.



Floozie and B indulged in many episodes of 'stick wars',which Floozie mostly won lol.



Whilst Poppy was supervising the labour..







The 'staff' ;O)





Put em up Bug!



The entrance to G and R's plot.You can see Poppy half way up the track,we had to send her back in to her mum,whilst we walked into the village with Bug and Floozie to go to the shop.



My little dog mobile parked opposite at the gates to paradiso.
I really want to get a new bigger van next year so I can take all the dogs out at once,without them being squeezed in like cattle on the way to slaughter!





You never know what you might find to play with down here!





Mindy soaking up some rays.



Splish splashing around :O)







We have little pathways appearing now,as I trapse back and forth.This one leads to the more private bit of river,which is my favourite part of the whole land.



No comments:

Post a Comment