Saturday 5 November 2011

Training..

I took the girls and B to Becky's this morning,we arrived and started training at 8,and just stayed a couple of hours.
Sadly it was too foggy for photos.
I had homeowrk set for both of the girls.
Foof had to do one jump focus,and work on her Reinforcement zone.(RZ)
Mook had to work on her RZ too,and turning tight.
I was told to put a spare jump bar on the floor,to give me a marker to see if the turn was tight enough for a reward or not,it worked brilliantly.
I was suprised to see she really had no value for the RZ,and would loop out,and or flank me,it was a very interesting exercise,and one Mookie ecspecially benefit from.

Yesterday I was asked if I would be interested to walk a really nice GSD bitch,just once a week,I really hope I get to!

No comments:

Post a Comment