Friday 11 March 2011

Spring is springing....

March and spring is finally here!! Aside from a couple of clouds drifting over the sun early in the morning,we had sunshine all day long,and it was too good of a day to leave the camera at home :)

Before I took the dogs out to play,I had some work to do,I bought Shady,Mooks and Floozie along for a morning out,and they got to meet and play with Pippy a Fauve I was grooming.




Pippy alternates between getting brave and chasing the others around playing,then realising they are sniffing her and being super submissive.She enjoys it when I let the dogs out to see her though.







Worlds longest dog???




After work I took Shady and the 'little 'uns' up the top field for a.........

RUN......






















Hot dogs...




I know this is blurry,but I like it anyway :)




Mooks and Floozie racing,Floozie is quiker than I expected her to be!




'Wot you looking at silly mummy?'




Shady is certain he can move the ball just by staring at it :)




Mookie keeping her eye on the woods,in case a squirrel or rabbit pops out!




Floozie and Shady in the never ending 'no its MY ball' game ;O)




Posing..







Tuggin',tuggin' and more tuggin''







Mookie getting in on the tuggin' action.She doesn't normally bother,she'd rather run in circles around them for her fun.













Floozie is hovering lol.













Floozie loves to carry stuff around with her.When she's on lead she always suddenly dive bombing off and grabbing a stick! Its a lot less annoying when she's off the lead ;O)




Shadders found a sock to play with.




Just Shady being gorgeous!







Floozie's longest Staffie in the world bid!

No comments:

Post a Comment