Wednesday 23 March 2011

The black sheep of the family! ;O)

Floozie has a new collar! I just love the collars from fairytails collars on Etsy.




We have been having some great weather lately,which is so nice cos it means I can take the dogs to work with me,and they enjoy it,having the free run of the grooming room and garden,instead of sitting inside look cold and miserable with me through the winter.
Floozie is pretty much disinterested in the other dogs,says a quick hello,then goes about her business.

'You wanna play Freddy?'




This is a crap quality photo,but I like how the girls look completly bored by the boys who they've left in the background hehe.




Eddie is a Labradoodle who belongs to friends of the family.He is a lovely dog,very even tempered and full of go,I love him!



Mookie giving Ed the look which says 'stop sniffing my butt!'




He looks like a mini Wolfhound..




This is Millie,obviously pre clip.She's almost 13 years old,but she doesn't act like it at all,and loves to come out and meet the other dogs.




This is another Mindy.She's a little black Mini Schnauzer.
Her mum doesn't have her trimmed like a Schnauzer though,which is a shame as I like clipping the 'beard and eyebrow' breeds the best.
Notice how cocky Mooks and Flooz look,they never act as though their body language here would suggest they are going to.






This is Sky,a really sweet BMD I groom,Floozie likes the really BIG dogs best :O)

Bwahahaha,Shady got run over!






Poor girl is SO overweight and really struggles.Her owners just don't seem to realise the importance of slimming her down.:(




No comments:

Post a Comment