Sunday 27 February 2011

Easy like a sunday morning....

It was just me and the dogs at home this morning,and the sun was shining.
I had a lazy morning,playing in the garden and photographing the dogs.The 4 'baldies' were soaking up the sun,and I cannot wait till it is summer and the garden is dry enough to let them play out in it all day,without it looking like a rugby pitch!

Yesterday Bug seems to have got himself stung by something,and has hives and 'sticky outy' fur all over him.He's not in the least bit itchy or bothered by it though,so I'll give it a couple of days and see if it goes away of its own accord.




The sunshine is brilliant for taking pics,but it does make the dogs squint!
















The ferrets like to know what we're up to if we're out in the garden,of the group of 5 though,only Bobcat was awake,and I think he was only just awake :)




Bruce wanted to know what was going on.




Pinky popped out to say hi..




Floozie checking if Bruce and Jasmine (the ferrets) have knocked any of their food through the bars!




We had a brief interlude inside,still playing though.

PLAY WITH ME!!










Wolf boy...




Bwahaha look at Floozie's crinkly lip in this photo!





My little girl,Mooks.She such a good girl when you ask her to be,and quite mental when you don't ask her to be good :)




Shiny Mookie,she's really losing the black to her brindle as she gets older.




What a shame I didn't get this shot in focus,I love how it shows her big cheecks :)













No comments:

Post a Comment