Monday 14 February 2011

Taming Floozie....

I had a 1-2-1 this morning with Dan,to get some advice on curbing Floozie's desire to hunt and catch my other dogs when they're running together.
We were lucky to have beautiful weather,and Dan was actually early!lol.

We did some really useful exercises mostly involving rewarding Floozie for not reacting when she was 'triggered' by Mookie's movement,and she caught on really quickly.
I've got loads to work on,and think I can quickly change how she behaves when the others are running.

There were a lot of dogs there this morning,and Floozie greeted all those we wanted her to really nicely :O)
Mookie was a little star too,she always is :O)

This afternoon I went trying to find other dogs for Shady to meet,went up Batchwood,but didn't see anyone till right at the end of the walk,when there was 2 JR's on the other side of the field.Shady saw them but chose to keep playing with me and the bally on a rope,good boy :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment