Sunday 14 September 2014

Happy birthday...

To Mookie Moo,7 years old,which means I now have 2 'veteran' age dogs,only nobody told them they are middle aged lol.
I actually am a day late,as I forgot till today,bad mummy!
Mookie's grinning from ear to ear today tho,since I finally remembered!


Mr B's leg seems to be healing up just fine,we're upping the exercise again,and he has started hydrotherapy too...which is ,erm eventful lol

Bad boys,bad boys what you gonna do?

The Foof had an agility session with Dan down at Brend's in Southampton,so it would have been rude not to have a quick beach trip whilst we were there! :) We were joined by the beautiful Sixxy too.




The Foof was scaring the life out of me,just motoring out in the water,swimming around for no apparent reason!
My running partners :)

The Foof  LOVES to swim :)

 The park near Bug's surgeon in Birmingham is so much fun,maybe Pete didn't think so after I made him go on some of the equipment hehehhee.

Get on the wobble board Pete,you know you want to!

My amazing girls :)
 Pete and I had a go at perching with the girls lol





I snapped a quick pic of Shady on the scales at the vets.He may look fat because he has a BIG coat,but he's still a lean,mean 24kgs :)
He's not the only one who's been at the vets lately,Foof had an allergic reaction to something last Monday eve,and we ended up at the Royal Vet College at half 11 at night.She had antihistamine,and a steroid shot,which sorted her out,and we lost our little Shar Pei impersonator within 2 days.

Poor girl,swollen and sore at the vets.


The following morning she just had a fat muzzle.
 So there,that's my photographic round up of the week :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment