Wednesday 17 September 2014

8 weeks post op...

Mr B seems to be doing well,I am cautiously optimistic that he's gonna be ok,but I am also VERY superstitious about saying things are fine lol. 
He's doing 2 twenty minute walks on lead per day and hydro twice a week,and is happy as only a Mr B can be! The hydro therapist says he's the happiest dog she's ever met,and that she would love to be as happy as he is,I would be happy with being half as happy as he is!! 

In a twisted way I'm glad he had to have this op,it's allowed me to bond with him properley as I've been a lot more hands on with him than ever before. He's Pete's dog, so I always just left them to get on with it,and let's just say he's always been allowed to be a bit wild (in a totally non agressive way) and he's frustrated me on many occasions with his (understandable) behaviour.

Since the op Pete has had to enforce a lot of rules and calm behaviour,which has made everyone Bug included a lot happier,and now Pete can see the improvement he's keen to keep the 'new Bug' :) I am all for it too lol.

This is the first pic if he whole gang back together since the op :)


And here's Mookie pretending to be road kill! Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment