Wednesday 2 April 2014

Pretty Princess Skyla...

If I were to have a small dog..I'd love it to be this little girl :) She belongs to someone who works at the kennels,and is a cross between a Pomeranian and a Chihuahua,though they must have both been oversized as Skyla is much bigger than either breed.
She is full of energy and attitude,a proper little bitch :) and is very pretty to go with it!


The three little staff dogs share a pen in the staff room....Taz has muscled right on in,and just loves his bitches!


Shady is keeping me company tonight as I'm not feeling great :( Had a sore throat all day,I guess its about time I caught someone's cold...I've missed most of them lately!I hope I feel better tommorow I want to go running in the morning,then Regiment after work.

Shady can hear somebody messing around outside the house here,he's got his serious face on lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment