Saturday 5 April 2014

Fun Saturday...

Today was more running,I even got Pete to come along,he ran Mookie :)

My canix team :)
Reunited with their old friend :)
I just LOVE this photo...I must must must get out with my proper camera!
Such a beautiful girl :)
I love seeing all the dogs excited to run :)
Another run finished!
Headed home :)
After our run we had a couple of dogs to groom,and Floozie the disgusting creature got another bath because she rolled in fox poo when we took them for an off lead walk/run after canix...smelly little moo!
We ran the beginners run again today,5.5k,but the next time I run with them I'm gonna join into the 'normal' run,which is anywhere from 7 to 10k,I'm excited to do it,anything more than 7k will be as far as I've ever run in my life :) Plus the dogs will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment