Wednesday 26 March 2014

Today....more running.

First thing I did this morning was to take the 3 amigos out canix-ing :) It was my first go on my own,and on streets instead of in the countryside....I didn't like it very much :(
I am SO bad at setting the correct pace,and flat out ran the first bit,instead of jogging,so half way round I walked a tiny bit,around the distance it took to walk past a half dozen houses,which was a bit annoying,but I learnt my lesson and hopefully will be a bit less keen at the begining in future!
I only did a little over 2.5k as it was Mookie's first time running and pullling on the pavement since she was lame,and I really did not want to set her back by going to far.But she is good :) and so we will be joining up with our canix group on Saturday for a run.I'm going to ask if the harder group,who do around 8k run non stop,or there the odd stop for a breather,if there is,I think I'll try the harder run,I'm looking forward to increasing my distances,and the dogs will love it too :)
My van is still dead.Boo hiss! It needs to go,for good,I really want to drive the dogs to places to run,so I don't have to run them on the streets,and I can't keep bundling them all into my mum's tiny car which I am borrowing!

Coming in? :)

Pretty girls at work :)


It was really nice to discover the tiny stream by the Newfies has been dredged and tidied,and is now a tiny river lol.
This mornings running team...and I need an extra bungee line.

This is the girls ganging up on me to try and get my leftover dinner,bad bitches!

Synchronised nomming!

No comments:

Post a Comment