Saturday 9 November 2013

Morning game.....

Before work this morning we went out for a quick game of frisbee,even Mookie took some time out of her hunting duties to join in hehe.
Foof was being very stubborn about not playing with the particular chuckit ball I had,she knows damned well that I lost her chuckit ball yesterday,well I threw it over the cattery roof into the next doors field,no doubt it will never be seen again :(
Flooz was outraged and started trying to scale the cattery (which is a 'full sized' building) wall,till I told her she wasn't allowed to do that!
So today she was all like 'Oh no I hate that ball,I can't possibly play with that!'Bitch!But after she saw Mookie and Shady playing with it and me launching it around like a nutter,she couldn't resist,ha ha.

This pic cracks me up,his jaw was chattering because he was so excited about the game of frisbee hehehehe.

'THROW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'



:)

Mookie is every bit as happy to miss the toy and just get to run back lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment