Sunday 10 November 2013

Best day off for months!!

What a great day we've all had today:)
I got up early,walked the dogs (boring road walk),then I went off to do a brilliant bootcamp exercise session in the beautiful sunshine.
I had a mooch round some shops,bought some gravel to fill in the mud patch in the garden,which has been driving me wild!I should have done it months ago.
I then trained the dogs individually,followed by going for a long run with them.
Oh yeah and I took Lenny from the kennels out for a couple of mile walk too :)
To finish the day off perfectly..I'm off out in a minute to eat a roast dinner...cooked by someone else hahaha perfect!

The Misfits :)

Posing Piggy!

Shady looks kind of crazy when he's heeling!

'Head down' Mookie.

The mud pit...which drove me CRAZY!!

Et voila...no mud for them to trapse through!

No comments:

Post a Comment