Monday 26 September 2011

More broken Floozie.

Poor Floozie was at the vets today.
She's always had pronounced glands underneath the back of her jaw,and I'd always just thought it was nothing out of the ordinary,but recently they'd been worrying me.
Not because they'd changed in any way,shape or form,but I thought it best to get them checked out.
The vet thinks its just her,but i asked for a fine needle aspiration just so I can (hopefully) put the terrifying thought of lymphoma to rest :O( I will be devestated if she has anything serious.
Fingers crossed it is nothing of concern.

On a positive note,there has been no sign of any more lameness and for the past few days I've been letting her be herslf at home,ie running up and down the stairs,leaping on and off the rabbit hutch by the back door as a protest for being shut outside like,well you know...a dog!
I've been walking her for up to an hour a day on lead,and the past few days on a flexi,so she has been doing a bit of running around.
Today she went off lead for about 4 minutes,and is fine :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment