Monday 29 August 2011

Tia and ??????




Its been some months since little Pinky died,and I'd been thinking about getting a new Ferret.
I really wanted a rescue who had to live alone,as we only have the little 'Pinky hutch' for the new addition to live in.
However fate took a hand in it,and we now have two 5ish month old silver jill kits :O)
They are 'second hand',but being as they're a pair,they will need a bigger home,and quick!
They are very sweet,act tough and bite,but very gently,just exploring with their mouths..and not their teeth thankfully,and they are SOOO playful.I secretly think Bobcat would rather go and live with them,they are much more fun than Elric and the Poley sisters!

The problem is..I cannot think of names for them!

I 'think' the little one might end up named Tia,which is odd because I don't usually like to use a name if I already know something/someone named it,and I know several Tia's,but she's tiny and Tiny Tia just kinda sounds right.









No comments:

Post a Comment