Monday 29 August 2011

Agility results...




Mooks and me have been to a lot of shows this last couple of weeks.
We had the International Festival,followed by Dogs in Need,and then the Summer show at Ely.
We've been getting at least one clear per day,and on the other runs I generally make one stupid handling error,something I could do easily,but just screw up on the day lol.

Still we've managed several top ten places,and this weekend we even managed a 2nd in Malcolm Jones grade 3 agilty.I really liked the look of the course when I walked it,it obviously suited me and Mookie.
It was the first run of the day,and I felt like we'd really done well.I didn't go and check my time or place,I never do,and later someone went and checked for me.They came back and told me I wasn't even in the places,and that they were 6th.
I admit to feeling pretty dispondant after that.I couldn't even get a place in grade 3 with wwhat i felt like had been a good run?:O(
I was leaving,drove over to use the toilet before I left,and as I walked back out I heard my name in 2nd over the tannoy! :O) I went home with a really big smile on my face!





No comments:

Post a Comment