Friday 17 April 2015

A gazillion photos :)

Sometimes when I'm flying through life,I forget to really appreciate just how amazingly lucky I am to be surrounded by dogs all day everyday.

Dogs of all shapes and sizes,of all personality and temperaments,and who really do make my life very full :)

Then sometimes your life takes a sudden and unpleasant turn,and you realise just how truely lucky you are to have this family of dogs right by your side,no matter what else happens :) 

This is just a weeks worth of photos,Jessie J the beagle has gone home,and has been replaced for a week by Ella the Boxer,never a dull moment around here I tell ta! 








A covert photo of me being dragged by my naughty dog lol



Last Sunday we all went out to an agility show at Shuttleworth,it's been two years I think since I went to an agility show..I've missed it! 







Agility bitches!




Lol at this photo showing the dogs queuing for their breakfast...pushiest little brats at the front,back to polite dogs at the back! 

1 comment:

  1. You are one big great looking family. Looks like you all have so much fun together. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete