Sunday 31 August 2014

Running...

More running,I started the day with a short but faster run with the dogs.
My plan was going well,we went to Ashridge and set off,but a mile and a half in I ran across this little girl :(


A runner passed me and asked if I had another little dog and when I replied no he said there was one running around on its own and it looked thin.She appeared a long way down the hill in front of me and was running in my direction,but when she saw me,she turned and ran off.
I slowed the dogs down and walked down the hill,looking for her,and sure enough there she was hiding herself in the bushes.
I stayed  a while,threw her some treatswhich she ignored,and sat to try and let her get used to me.Then she just got up and bolted off,straight up the hill I'd just come down.
Ididn't try to chase her,I really don't think me chasing her with my 3 dogs would have helped the situation.
 Poor little girl,I can't stop thinking about her.
She's been registered on Dogslost,and I've shared her on FB,I don't know what else to do.

A few pics from the run.





No comments:

Post a Comment