Friday 21 February 2014

Come on Spring....I can taste ya!

Spring is just around the corner,one week of British wintertime left woop woop!!
The days are getting longer,and for a change we have not day long rain for a few days,life is good!


Lil bit of flossing :)

Just the three of us walking yesterday,Mookie has a mystery lameness :(

Bit of hill work to get The Piggy back in shape for agility :)

'Throw the stick!'

ALWAYS happy...ALL of the time :)

Lol the word on the tv suits her very well :)

Walking at dawn :)

Since I finally got on Instagram and take photos on my phone all the time,I have started seeking 'light spots' during our in the dark walks :)

Welshie head tilt!

Oooo I would love this dog...toy C R A Z Y!! No sense of self preservation when it comes to getting the toy...I have a bruised shin to prove it!

The boys make it pretty clear when they think its playtime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment