Tuesday 29 October 2013

Beautiful day...but crappy pics ...

Before work this morning I took Shadders,Mook and Foofle for a good blast over by the kennels.I love these cool,crisp mornings,dew all over the floor which brings the dogs up sparkling after they've run in it too :)
I took a chuckit ball for Foof,a tug-e-nuff tug and ball for Shadders,and I kept chasing Mookie around pretending to try and catch her,which she loves and she runs her little heart out!
We all had such a laugh!

Mooks beat Shadders to the toy and went off laughing her head off doing huge circles in the field with him in hot pursuit hehehehe.

Surely this is the best way to start your day?!


After our run we went to work at my mum's,and found their 'cousin' Taz the Min Pin there with my niece :)

 After work I left the 3 at mum's and went and took B out for a ride whist I went to get a new stereo fitted int he van at Halfords.Mr B came into Halfords for a mooch round with me,and got a fuss from a couple of people :)Then we went for a walk too.

Mr B posing on some ruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment