Wednesday 17 April 2013

Not home much...

So not alot of blogging going on!But life is good,if very busy.My job and life is a real case of feast or famine,its so linked in to school holidays,with those periods being busiest,and of course busier in the warmer months too,when more people get there dogs groomed.
At the same time my grooming goes mad,so the agility show season kicks off.
I'm doing flyball once a week,trying desperatly to keep agility to twice a week,once with Dan,once at Becky's,then Regiment training twice a week,plus work,plus the Newfies and Lilly to walk,plus mine to walk,plus keeping the flat running etc etc...at least I'm never bored! :)

The crew and me at the Spring at Shuttleworth agility show,which I forgot to enter ooops!
It was Becky and Sixx's first 'proper' show (KC),and they did brilliantly!!



First sunbathing session of the year,they are just outside my grooming room,I'm very lucky that I get to take my dogs to work with me :)

Foof enjpying the view up the hills :)

Beautiful Lilly :)


How cute is snoozie Lilly?As she is deaf,she had no idea I was there,and was dreaming busily away,legs twitching and eyes flicking.I tapped the sofa gently to wake her,and as she slowly opened her eyes and realised a person was there,she pinned her little ears down,and was SO happy to see me :)

Tutu tops for boys :)

No B you can't choose the channel!

'There was 3 in the bed and the little one said.....'

Shady hanging out with me as I have a coffee :)

2 comments:

  1. That top photo is great, a good looking pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Isn't little Sixx the prettiest little Collie?! (she's not mine)

    ReplyDelete