Monday 24 October 2011

Paradiso!

I am a very lucky girl right now!
I have been given the use of a piece of private,and fenced land to use with the dogs,and I LOVE it!!
I've been spending hours with the dogs down there,I can walk them altogether which means they can all get twice as much exercise,with half as much effort from me...bonus!
I fully intend to become feral :O)

The perimeter on one side,the only side where you can actually get to and walk along the edge,which is something I'd like to change.I want to be able to walk around the edge,not just kriss kross backwards and forwards.




B nearly always has a big stick with him!




Paradiso makes Mr B very happy!!!




The dogs love the river :O)(Me too)







Sticks,sticks and more sticks,they're EVERYWHERE!!!
















Banks to run up and down!Its got it all lol.




One of the pathways which is all nettles at the moment.




Wolf dog!




B found a new friend...a lump of wood,he spent about half an hour digging and chewing it up...weirdo...

No comments:

Post a Comment